Business Analyst Training in Bangalore
Bangalore or Bengaluru being the capital of Karnataka and being the most fast progressing cities in India, it has become a hub for a large number of IT companies and training institutes too. That is why at BACentric we provide the business analyst training and placement program in Bangalore in various areas like Marathahalli, Jayanagar, Whitefield, Electronic City, Indiranagar and Koramangla.
With our Business Analyst training course in Bangalore you get cutting edge skills in technology. Our training will fast track your career growth as the training relates directly to career opportunities in software development, project management, data security, IT management, etc.
When you enroll in Business Analyst course in Bangalore, you’ll delve into the role and responsibilities of the business analyst (BA) – the communication link between all business areas and a critical player in project success.
Learn techniques for ensuring project success every step of the way-from identifying and analyzing potential projects to making sure that the final project product meets the requirements you identified.
Through hands-on exercises, you’ll learn to define the scope of work and master requirements-gathering techniques that will work for a variety of projects and audiences. You’ll consider the unique needs of customers, stakeholders, and the IT department as you work toward building, documenting, communicating, and managing requirements.
What you will learn in this Business Analyst training in Bangalore?
- Role and importance of a Business Analyst
- Vocabulary standards and business analysis practices through the use of the IIBA – A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK Guide)
- Plan BA requirements activities
- Elicit requirements from stakeholders, with an emphasis on interviews
- Analyze stated requirements, with an overview of modeling techniques
- Document requirements for different types of projects
- Verify and validate requirements
- Elements of requirements management and communication and the BA’s role in them
- Elements of solution verification and validation and possible BA roles
- Enterprise analysis: choosing appropriate projects
- Necessary competencies and best practices of BAs
- Waterfall, incremental, and agile lifecycles and how they change BA Practices Hands-On Exercises
- Identify Business Analysis Concepts and Activities in Your Organization
- Review a Vision and Scope Document
- Plan Requirements Activities for a Project
- How to Conduct an Interview
- Choose Elicitation Techniques
- How to draw Use Case Diagram
- Identify Models that Answer Key Questions
- Review a Requirements Document
- Determine the Impact of a Proposed Change to a Requirements Set
- Write a Test Case Using a Use Case
- Walk Through the Steps of Enterprise Analysis for a Project
- Develop a Personal Action Plan to Improve Your BA Skills or Environment
How do we deliver Business Analyst training?
We deliver our training courses in three modes. They are Classroom training, Instructor led online training and Self paced learning.
Classroom training – We have learning centres across the city in areas like Marathahalli, Jayanagar, Electronic City, Whitefield, Indiranagar and Koramangla and across India in cities like Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, Gurgaon, Pune and Kolkata.
Instructor-led online training – We provide you the virtual classroom experience using video conferencing tools like Webex and GoToTraining. Our instructor will be there to assist you virtually just like a traditional classroom.
Self paced learning – Our self paced learning videos will be accessible whenever and where you want. All you need is an internet connection and you are good to go!
What are the prerequisites to take Business Analyst course in Bangalore?
There are no prerequisites for becoming a Business Analyst. The candidate should hold a bachelors degree in technology or business management.
Here are the few educational qualifications which recruiter asks for:
- MCA/M.Sc Computer science
- MBA (Any specialization)
- B.Com/B.Sc (with process or IT related experience)
Who need to join this Business Analyst training?
- Software Programmers/Team leaders
- Business Development/Sales executives
- Customer Service Representatives
- Quality Assurance
- Subject Matter Expert in IT/KPO/BPO
- IT/Helpdesk Support executives
What are the skills which a Business Analyst should have?
- Communication Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Documentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical thinking
- Interpersonal skills
- Importance of Effective Business Analysis
- Role of the BA
- Standardization and Adaptability
- Need for Analysis
- Using Analysis to get Stakeholder Feedback and Verify and Validate
- Developing Requirements
- Value of Modeling Techniques in Analysis
- Modeling Techniques
- Organizational model
- Location model
- Process/flow models
- Use case models
- Data models
- State model
- Types of Requirements
- Business Rules Analysis
- Prioritizing Requirements
- Verifying and Validating Requirements
- Testing and Non-Testing Methods
- Purposes of Validation
- Find defects
- Prove compliance to requirements
- Test Cases and Test Suites
- Challenges in Testing
- Structured Testing
- Role of the BA in Solution Validation: the V Model
- Solution Acceptance and Project Close-Out
- Effects on business analysis
You will be given access to many real time project case studies where you will learn how the Business Analyst carried the project successfully and what are all the techniques which one should practice to be able to become an efficient Business Analyst.
- Role of the BA in Requirements Planning
- Vision and Scope Document
- Types of Requirements
- Business Analysis Plan
- Formal and Informal Documentation and the, Level of Detail Required
- Writing for Usability and Comprehension
- Common Requirements Document Defects
- Components of a Formal Requirements Document
- Requirements Verification and Validation
- Requirements Sign-Off
- Definition and Causes
- Role of the BA on the Enterprise Analysis Team
- Steps in Enterprise Analysis
- Define the business need
- Techniques for root cause analysis
- Assess capability gaps
- SWOT analysis
- Determine the solution approach
- Define the solution scope
- Define the business case
- Contents of business case
- Who does what? The BA’s limited role in developing a business case
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Business Knowledge
- IT Knowledge
- Class diagram
- Component diagram
- Composite structure diagram
- Deployment diagram
- Object diagram
- Package diagram
- Profile diagram
- Activity diagram
- State machine diagram
- Use Case Diagram
- Communication diagram
- Interaction overview diagram
- Sequence diagram
- Timing diagram
We will help you with all the activities which will lead you towards getting a Business Analyst Job.
- Resume Preparation
- Mock Interviews
- Work Assignments
- Online Exams
- Real time project exposure
- Assistance after joining a company
- Email and Phone support by trainers
- Role of the BA in Requirements Elicitation
- Investigative approach
- Iterative approach
- Focus groups
- Requirements workshop: Requirements meeting
- Requirements workshop: JAD session
- Document analysis
- Business rules analysis
- Reverse engineering
- Product trials
- Throughout the Project and to Decommission
- Change Management
- Define a baseline
- Define a change management process
- Identify the Change Authority
- Traceability and Its Uses
- Requirements Attributes
- Requirements Communication
- Competency Proficiency
- BA Necessary Competencies
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Behavioural characteristics
- Business knowledge
- Communication skills
- Interaction skills
- Software application knowledge
- Best Practices
- Use iterative analysis
- Focus on process improvement
- Apply progressive elaboration
- Check as you go
- Use the investigative approach
- Adopt traceability
- Formalize business analysis through standardization
- Improve communication through modeling
You will be assigned to a real time project as a Jr.BA who will be assisting in all the activities a Business Analyst should be doing when he got assigned to a project. With this you will get a hands on experience working on a real time project.
Experienced Business Analysts will guide you through the course and even after joining a company. You will learn the Do’s and Don’t s of Business Analysis
The Business Analyst course in Bangalore will be for 4 Weeks (2 Weeks Workshop and 2 Weeks Project work). Here is how we have divided the schedule.
2 Weeks – Business Analyst training in Bangalore
2 Weeks – End to End project implementation as a Business Analyst, Hand holding till the participant get to work independently, Mock interviews, Resume preparation, Insights from real time BA experts.
At the end of the course, you will be well versed with complete business analysis and will be able to crack any interview and lead your IT career as a business analyst
Timings of Business Analyst training in Bangalore
ONLINE (Instructor Led Training) – MON to FRI / SAT&SUN – 4 to 6 WEEKS
CLASSROOM – MON to FRI / SAT&SUN – 4 to 6 WEEKS
Note: As most of our workshop participants are working professionals, we scheduled the session based on their availability. So please contact us to know about the timing and dates for our business analyst course in bangalore.
Though we conduct business analyst training across Bangalore in areas like Marathahalli, Jayanagar, Electronic City, Whitefield, Indiranagar and Koramangla, we also conduct workshops in the following cities. To register or know more please contact us and will get back to you asap.
- New Delhi
Course fee for Business Analyst training in Bangalore and other cities is Rs.27,500.
Payment can be made though Net banking, Debit and Credit card.
Will BACentric provides online training in Bangalore?
Yes, we do.
What is the business analyst fresher salary in Bangalore?
The average salary for an Entry Level Business Analyst in Bangalore, Karnataka is ₹449,621.
How business analyst course will help in my career?
Picking the right Business Analyst training is essential for your career and by choosing BACentric you get benefit of getting familiar with the roles and responsibilities of a Business Analyst. The real time work experience we provide matter a lot as they add value to your career and increase the chances of getting hired than those who are just having exposure and which make you stand out of the crowd and help in the career growth. Professionals get the chance to develop specific skills increasing their productivity by adopting the Business Analyst mindset learning in and outs in the training course.