Business Analyst Training in Pune
The training of Business Analyst involves comprehensive study of business problems which helps the BA from defining the needs to determining the solutions and enabling changes to businesses. When you join BACentric Pune you get well versed with all the key concepts essential for a business analysis course.
As we know how fast Pune is developing and how the big multinationals are choosing Pune to set up their offices. With close proximity to Mumbai, Pune has become an IT hub which has lead to a rise in demand for business analysts. This further has greatly increased the number of training Institutes too. This is the reason why our team at BACentric provides the best in class Business Analyst training in the booming city of Pune.
By working on live projects you will get hand on experience that powers you with business analyst capabilities and gives you enhanced confidence to get employed as a business analyst with expertise in any business domain, process and technology so that you can meet and solve the challenges.
Empower yourself with our outstanding business analyst training program and meet your career goals.
What you will learn in this Business Analyst training in Pune?
- Role and importance of a Business Analyst
- Vocabulary standards and business analysis practices through the use of the IIBA – A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK Guide)
- Plan BA requirements activities
- Elicit requirements from stakeholders, with an emphasis on interviews
- Analyze stated requirements, with an overview of modeling techniques
- Document requirements for different types of projects
- Verify and validate requirements
- Elements of requirements management and communication and the BA’s role in them
- Elements of solution verification and validation and possible BA roles
- Enterprise analysis: choosing appropriate projects
- Necessary competencies and best practices of BAs
- Waterfall, incremental, and agile lifecycles and how they change BA Practices Hands-On Exercises
- Identify Business Analysis Concepts and Activities in Your Organization
- Review a Vision and Scope Document
- Plan Requirements Activities for a Project
- How to Conduct an Interview
- Choose Elicitation Techniques
- How to draw Use Case Diagram
- Identify Models that Answer Key Questions
- Review a Requirements Document
- Determine the Impact of a Proposed Change to a Requirements Set
- Write a Test Case Using a Use Case
- Walk Through the Steps of Enterprise Analysis for a Project
- Develop a Personal Action Plan to Improve Your BA Skills or Environment
How do we deliver Business Analyst training?
We deliver our training courses in three modes. They are Classroom training, Instructor led online training and Self paced learning.
Classroom training – We have learning centres across India and we provide business analysis training in Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Mumbai, New Delhi, Gurgaon, Pune and Kolkata.
Instructor-led online training – We provide you the virtual classroom experience using video conferencing tools like Webex and GoToTraining. Our instructor will be there to assist you virtually just like a traditional classroom.
Self paced learning – Our self paced learning videos will be accessible whenever and where you want. All you need is an internet connection and you are good to go!
What are the prerequisites to take Business Analyst training in Pune?
There are no prerequisites for becoming a Business Analyst. The candidate should hold a bachelors degree in technology or business management.
Here are the few educational qualifications which recruiter asks for:
- MCA/M.Sc Computer science
- MBA (Any specialization)
- B.Com/B.Sc (with process or IT related experience)
Who need to join this Business Analyst training?
- Software Programmers/Team leaders
- Business Development/Sales executives
- Customer Service Representatives
- Quality Assurance
- Subject Matter Expert in IT/KPO/BPO
- IT/Helpdesk Support executives
What are the skills which a Business Analyst should have?
- Communication Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Documentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical thinking
- Interpersonal skills
- Importance of Effective Business Analysis
- Role of the BA
- Standardization and Adaptability
- Need for Analysis
- Using Analysis to get Stakeholder Feedback and Verify and Validate
- Developing Requirements
- Value of Modeling Techniques in Analysis
- Modeling Techniques
- Organizational model
- Location model
- Process/flow models
- Use case models
- Data models
- State model
- Types of Requirements
- Business Rules Analysis
- Prioritizing Requirements
- Verifying and Validating Requirements
- Testing and Non-Testing Methods
- Purposes of Validation
- Find defects
- Prove compliance to requirements
- Test Cases and Test Suites
- Challenges in Testing
- Structured Testing
- Role of the BA in Solution Validation: the V Model
- Solution Acceptance and Project Close-Out
- Effects on business analysis
You will be given access to many real time project case studies where you will learn how the Business Analyst carried the project successfully and what are all the techniques which one should practice to be able to become an efficient Business Analyst.
- Role of the BA in Requirements Planning
- Vision and Scope Document
- Types of Requirements
- Business Analysis Plan
- Formal and Informal Documentation and the, Level of Detail Required
- Writing for Usability and Comprehension
- Common Requirements Document Defects
- Components of a Formal Requirements Document
- Requirements Verification and Validation
- Requirements Sign-Off
- Definition and Causes
- Role of the BA on the Enterprise Analysis Team
- Steps in Enterprise Analysis
- Define the business need
- Techniques for root cause analysis
- Assess capability gaps
- SWOT analysis
- Determine the solution approach
- Define the solution scope
- Define the business case
- Contents of business case
- Who does what? The BA’s limited role in developing a business case
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Business Knowledge
- IT Knowledge
- Class diagram
- Component diagram
- Composite structure diagram
- Deployment diagram
- Object diagram
- Package diagram
- Profile diagram
- Activity diagram
- State machine diagram
- Use Case Diagram
- Communication diagram
- Interaction overview diagram
- Sequence diagram
- Timing diagram
We will help you with all the activities which will lead you towards getting a Business Analyst Job.
- Resume Preparation
- Mock Interviews
- Work Assignments
- Online Exams
- Real time project exposure
- Assistance after joining a company
- Email and Phone support by trainers
- Role of the BA in Requirements Elicitation
- Investigative approach
- Iterative approach
- Focus groups
- Requirements workshop: Requirements meeting
- Requirements workshop: JAD session
- Document analysis
- Business rules analysis
- Reverse engineering
- Product trials
- Throughout the Project and to Decommission
- Change Management
- Define a baseline
- Define a change management process
- Identify the Change Authority
- Traceability and Its Uses
- Requirements Attributes
- Requirements Communication
- Competency Proficiency
- BA Necessary Competencies
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Behavioural characteristics
- Business knowledge
- Communication skills
- Interaction skills
- Software application knowledge
- Best Practices
- Use iterative analysis
- Focus on process improvement
- Apply progressive elaboration
- Check as you go
- Use the investigative approach
- Adopt traceability
- Formalize business analysis through standardization
- Improve communication through modeling
You will be assigned to a real time project as a Jr.BA who will be assisting in all the activities a Business Analyst should be doing when he got assigned to a project. With this you will get a hands on experience working on a real time project.
Experienced Business Analysts will guide you through the course and even after joining a company. You will learn the Do’s and Don’t s of Business Analysis
The Business Analyst training in Pune will be for 4 Weeks (2 Weeks Workshop and 2 Weeks Project work). Here is how we have divided the schedule.
2 Weeks – Business Analyst training in Pune
2 Weeks – End to End project implementation as a Business Analyst, Hand holding till the participant get to work independently, Mock interviews, Resume preparation, Insights from real time BA experts.
At the end of the course, you will be well versed with complete business analysis and will be able to crack any interview and lead your IT career as a business analyst
Timings of Business Analyst training in Pune
ONLINE (Instructor Led Training) – Monday to Friday – 4 Weeks
Batch 1 timings – 7:00 am to 9:00 am IST
Batch 2 timings – 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm IST
Note: The online training will be for 4 Weeks i.e, for 40 Hours
CLASSROOM – Our Schedule is completely flexible. Please contact us to know more about the classroom sessions.
Class timings – Flexible
Note: Lunch and High tea will be served during the program
Though we conduct business analyst training in Pune, we also conduct workshops in the following cities. To register or know more please contact us and will get back to you asap.
Course fee for Business Analyst training in Pune and other cities is Rs.27,500.
Payment can be made though Net banking, Debit and Credit card.
Does BACentric provide any support session after training is over?
BACentric takes care of every query the trainee has. Even if you are no more a part of BACentric or having a training session with us, we are always ready to help you in anyway possible. It is our duty to serve you and we shall never back off from our duties. Anytime you contact us, our team is always available and ready to answer your questions. With BACentric, you not only get training and coaching but also a full time support service. We care for your aspirations and will never let you compromise with them. Our contact number and email is available on our official website. So if something is bothering you, do not panic and contact our team. We hope to serve you to the best of our ability. If you think we’re unable to help you over phone, you may even come down and meet us at our institute. Our team will be the most willing to help with your issue.
How does BACentric provide training in Pune?
BACentric, as already known, provides services across the main cities in the country. Even if you do not belong to main cities, you can seek help from BACentric because we also offer online trainings. With our online training facility, you can sit at any corner of the world and get in touch with our expert business analysts. If you stay in Pune, things are much feasible for you. We have our training institute in Pune, so you may visit anytime. It is indeed a plus point that you are from Pune. You come up at the institute for classes, or if you are busy and would rather prefer attending classes from home, you can avail our online training program. We are ready to help you in every way possible. If you need any details regarding fee, please visit our website.
Does BACentric offer internship facility after the completion of business analyst course?
BACentric is a company that centers around business analysis. So we not only provide trainings but also help you with some experience and expertise by providing internship opportunities. We understand you are seeking some experience because business is a field that’s absolutely based on performance, which gets better only with practice and experience. So there is no need to worry as we take care of every requirement of yours and are provide you internship opportunities. To add, we’d love to have interns from the candidates we have trained. You need not panic about finding and accommodating yourself into a internship far from your heart when we are there to care for you. You can fill up our internship forms available in the website and contact our crew members for any further queries.