Business Analyst Training in Pune
The training of Business Analyst involves comprehensive study of business problems which helps the BA from defining the needs to determining the solutions and enabling changes to businesses. When you join BACentric Pune you get well versed with all the key concepts essential for a business analysis course.
As we know how fast Pune is developing and how the big multinationals are choosing Pune to set up their offices. With close proximity to Mumbai, Pune has become an IT hub which has lead to a rise in demand for business analysts. This further has greatly increased the number of training Institutes too. This is the reason why our team at BACentric provides the best in class Business Analyst training in the booming city of Pune.
By working on live projects you will get hand on experience that powers you with business analyst capabilities and gives you enhanced confidence to get employed as a business analyst with expertise in any business domain, process and technology so that you can meet and solve the challenges.
Empower yourself with our outstanding business analyst training program and meet your career goals.
Highest salary offered
Average hike offered
Companies hired so far
What you will learn in this Business Analyst training in Pune?
- Role and importance of a Business Analyst
- Vocabulary standards and business analysis practices through the use of the IIBA – A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK Guide)
- Plan BA requirements activities
- Elicit requirements from stakeholders, with an emphasis on interviews
- Analyze stated requirements, with an overview of modeling techniques
- Document requirements for different types of projects
- Verify and validate requirements
- Elements of requirements management and communication and the BA’s role in them
- Elements of solution verification and validation and possible BA roles
- Enterprise analysis: choosing appropriate projects
- Necessary competencies and best practices of BAs
- Waterfall, incremental, and agile lifecycles and how they change BA Practices Hands-On Exercises
- Identify Business Analysis Concepts and Activities in Your Organization
- Review a Vision and Scope Document
- Plan Requirements Activities for a Project
- How to Conduct an Interview
- Choose Elicitation Techniques
- How to draw Use Case Diagram
- Identify Models that Answer Key Questions
- Review a Requirements Document
- Determine the Impact of a Proposed Change to a Requirements Set
- Write a Test Case Using a Use Case
- Walk Through the Steps of Enterprise Analysis for a Project
- Develop a Personal Action Plan to Improve Your BA Skills or Environment
How do we deliver Business Analyst training?
We deliver our training courses in three modes. They are Classroom training, Instructor led online training and Self paced learning.
Classroom training – We have learning centres across India and we provide business analysis training in Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Mumbai, New Delhi, Gurgaon, Pune and Kolkata.
Instructor-led online training – We provide you the virtual classroom experience using video conferencing tools like Webex and GoToTraining. Our instructor will be there to assist you virtually just like a traditional classroom.
Self paced learning – Our self paced learning videos will be accessible whenever and where you want. All you need is an internet connection and you are good to go!
What are the prerequisites to take Business Analyst training in Pune?
There are no prerequisites for becoming a Business Analyst. The candidate should hold a bachelors degree in technology or business management.
Here are the few educational qualifications which recruiter asks for:
- MCA/M.Sc Computer science
- MBA (Any specialization)
- B.Com/B.Sc (with process or IT related experience)
Who need to join this Business Analyst training?
- Software Programmers/Team leaders
- Business Development/Sales executives
- Customer Service Representatives
- Quality Assurance
- Subject Matter Expert in IT/KPO/BPO
- IT/Helpdesk Support executives
What are the skills which a Business Analyst should have?
- Communication Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Documentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical thinking
- Interpersonal skills
- Importance of Effective Business Analysis
- Role of the BA
- Standardization and Adaptability
- Need for Analysis
- Using Analysis to get Stakeholder Feedback and Verify and Validate
- Developing Requirements
- Value of Modeling Techniques in Analysis
- Modeling Techniques
- Organizational model
- Location model
- Process/flow models
- Use case models
- Data models
- State model
- Types of Requirements
- Business Rules Analysis
- Prioritizing Requirements
- Verifying and Validating Requirements
- Testing and Non-Testing Methods
- Purposes of Validation
- Find defects
- Prove compliance to requirements
- Test Cases and Test Suites
- Challenges in Testing
- Structured Testing
- Role of the BA in Solution Validation: the V Model
- Solution Acceptance and Project Close-Out
- Effects on business analysis
You will be given access to many real time project case studies where you will learn how the Business Analyst carried the project successfully and what are all the techniques which one should practice to be able to become an efficient Business Analyst.
- Role of the BA in Requirements Planning
- Vision and Scope Document
- Types of Requirements
- Business Analysis Plan
- Formal and Informal Documentation and the, Level of Detail Required
- Writing for Usability and Comprehension
- Common Requirements Document Defects
- Components of a Formal Requirements Document
- Requirements Verification and Validation
- Requirements Sign-Off
- Definition and Causes
- Role of the BA on the Enterprise Analysis Team
- Steps in Enterprise Analysis
- Define the business need
- Techniques for root cause analysis
- Assess capability gaps
- SWOT analysis
- Determine the solution approach
- Define the solution scope
- Define the business case
- Contents of business case
- Who does what? The BA’s limited role in developing a business case
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Business Knowledge
- IT Knowledge
- Class diagram
- Component diagram
- Composite structure diagram
- Deployment diagram
- Object diagram
- Package diagram
- Profile diagram
- Activity diagram
- State machine diagram
- Use Case Diagram
- Communication diagram
- Interaction overview diagram
- Sequence diagram
- Timing diagram
We will help you with all the activities which will lead you towards getting a Business Analyst Job.
- Resume Preparation
- Mock Interviews
- Work Assignments
- Online Exams
- Real time project exposure
- Assistance after joining a company
- Email and Phone support by trainers
- Role of the BA in Requirements Elicitation
- Investigative approach
- Iterative approach
- Focus groups
- Requirements workshop: Requirements meeting
- Requirements workshop: JAD session
- Document analysis
- Business rules analysis
- Reverse engineering
- Product trials
- Throughout the Project and to Decommission
- Change Management
- Define a baseline
- Define a change management process
- Identify the Change Authority
- Traceability and Its Uses
- Requirements Attributes
- Requirements Communication
- Competency Proficiency
- BA Necessary Competencies
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Behavioural characteristics
- Business knowledge
- Communication skills
- Interaction skills
- Software application knowledge
- Best Practices
- Use iterative analysis
- Focus on process improvement
- Apply progressive elaboration
- Check as you go
- Use the investigative approach
- Adopt traceability
- Formalize business analysis through standardization
- Improve communication through modeling
You will be assigned to a real time project as a Jr.BA who will be assisting in all the activities a Business Analyst should be doing when he got assigned to a project. With this you will get a hands on experience working on a real time project.
Experienced Business Analysts will guide you through the course and even after joining a company. You will learn the Do’s and Don’t s of Business Analysis
The Business Analyst training in Pune will be for 6 Weeks (4 Weeks of Workshop and 2 Weeks Project work). Here is how we have divided the schedule.
4 Weeks – Business Analyst training in Pune
2 Weeks – End to End project implementation as a Business Analyst, Hand holding till the participant get to work independently, Mock interviews, resume preparation, Insights from real-time BA experts.
At the end of the course, you will be well versed with complete business analysis and will be able to crack any interview and lead your IT career as a business analyst
Timings of Business Analyst training in Pune
ONLINE (Instructor-Led Training) – Monday to Friday – 6 Weeks
Note: Timings for online sessions vary from time to time. Please contact us for the schedule.
CLASSROOM – Our Schedule is completely flexible. Please contact us to know more about the classroom sessions.
Note: Lunch and High tea will be served during the program
WEEKENDS – Weekend sessions are conducted based on the availability of participants.
Though we conduct business analyst training in Pune, we also conduct workshops in the following cities. To register or know more please contact us and will get back to you asap.
- New Delhi
The course fee for Business Analyst training in Pune and other cities is Rs.29,800.
Payment can be made through Net Banking, Debit, and Credit card.
Get the Core Business Analysis Experience. No Shortcuts. No fast tracks. No Bullsh*t.
We believe that learning should be organic and we actually learn when we work. So, there is no shortcut to this path. You must feel that heat and face every challenge a typical BA would be facing in the real world. In this course, you will get a fundamental understanding of every concept you learn and core Business Analysis Experience so that you don’t feel any difference in your job.
Companies our alumni are working with
Register for the FREE Introductory session today!
Wait a sec. I have a question.
Yes. You can become a Business Analyst. You will probably already be familiar with many of the technical skills taught, however, there will be additional techniques, such as elicitation techniques, that will assist you in moving out of a pure developer or tester role. Spend good time in understanding and knowing business analyst roles, tasks, responsibilities. Study and understand different domains and how they work. With good preparation, you can definitely become a business analyst.
It is an added advantage if you are aware of technical things but it is not mandatory to have technical hands-on. However, we recommend knowing what are the technologies available in the market and what sort of technologies are better for a particular software.
Usually this comes by experience. As a BA, you usually interact with developers, you need to make the best use of the time. As questions, know more about frameworks. You need to know – how code is written? But what technology, what framework? What are the other frameworks? Why this framework is applied? Why not another framework? Etc these questions will enable you to make techno-functional. Techno-Functional people have more demand in the job market.
Yes, that is valid.
Let’s go by an example –
(a)You want to hire a cook at your home if a person wants to join as cook at your home without having cooking experience, will you offer him/her a cook job?? NO, you will never offer a cook job to a person who doesn’t have cooking experience.
(b) In the same scenario, if the person states, he worked as a Waiter – person serves table at a restaurant (as the main role) and he helped the cook for few years and later he/she started cooking but the actual role was still Waiter. You will think of possibilities and directly do not reject him.
If that person defends with an example like, how he got cooking opportunity in the absence of chef and what all he prepared with the recipe – you may feel better and show confidence in that person.
The same thing applies to your BA role when you switch roles.
As per my experience, Business Analyst lifetime is around 8 years. Usually you will not find a business analyst with 9 years, 12 years, 15 years of experience. Business Analysts need to get into the next level. Ideally a Sr. BA will get promoted as Functional Consultant, Business Analysis Lead, Enterprise/Business Architect, Director/VP. Not only for Business Analyst, for any role like a developer, tester – there is a lifetime. There exists no developer with 15 years of experience. He/She needs to be elevated to Team Lead, Tech Lead or Technical Architect, etc.
Most of our business analysis courses cover soft skills, as communications skills are key for a BA; how to elicit requirements, understand the difference between a need and a want, understand what users say is what they mean etc. BACentric courses align with the underlying fundamental knowledge areas (which cover communication skills) of the BABOK®.
Our Business Analysis course is designed to give you a complete methodology for the role of a BA and equip you with tools and techniques to face any situation in your new role. The course provides grounding in the skills and techniques required to succeed as a BA – it is a fundamental course covering what you need to know to be a BA and giving you the tools to implement in the role straight away.
The maximum number of trainees per classroom is 5. We want all our trainees to get personal attention from the trainer and do well. With this strategy, the training session will be very interactive and more efficient.
Let’s understand this very clearly. Getting a job is a personal achievement that we all need to focus on collectively. We will put out our 100% in assisting you until you get into a company as a Business Analyst. Our workshop participants never needed more than 3 interviews to crack one. All you need is Communication skills, exposure to Business Analysis, and Handson experience in real-time projects.
Note – We have transformed 3200+ careers into Business Analysis so far and we are maintaining the record for the last 14 years but still we believe that it would be unethical for us to ‘guarantee’ something because it’s YOU who will have to face the interview. It’s all about your performance. But we will groom you, make you work as a Business Analyst on our client’s projects, analyze your performance, prepare you for the interview, push you towards that interview room, and tune you further till you crack something.
Please do not believe any typical institute/trainer who promises you for a job after training. We noticed that many BA aspirants got cheated like this. Learn from practitioners, not trainers who will claim that they will train you in 4 days. That’s absurd. Business Analysis is a practice-oriented profession. You CANNOT learn it on 4 weekends sitting 8 hours continuously as a school kid.