Pega Training in Chennai
When you enroll in Pega training in Chennai, you’ll delve into the role and responsibilities of the Pega Developer/ Architect – Developing the enterprise level applications and a critical player in project success.
Learn techniques for ensuring project success every step of the way-from identifying and analyzing potential projects to making sure that the final project product meets the requirements.
Through hands-on exercises on live projects, you’ll learn to develop the enterprise level applications by using pega techniques that will work for a variety of projects and audiences. You’ll work using the PRPC, OOPS concepts, Technologies like J2EE, JSP,EJB,Xml and Java , DB technologies and Web technologies for the success of project.
- Perceiving the workflows and BPM concepts
- Detailed Pega application implementation instructions
- CPBA, CSA and CSSA guidelines supplying
- Implementation concepts and it’s instructions
- Pega application working using web applications
- Business logic and UI Design discussion
What you will learn in this Pega training in Chennai?
- Introduction to Pega, Project Implementation Methodology
- Class Structure Designing, Class Group, Ruleset Hierarchy and Organization
- Data Modelling
- Process Flow – Flow and Flow Actions, SLA
- User Interface
- Design and Declarative rules in Pega
- Case Management in Pega
- Concepts of PRPC Database
- Integration with External Systems in Pega
- Rule Management and Security
- Performance, PRPC Guardrails in Pega
- Pega Application debug Methods
How do we deliver Pega training?
We deliver our training courses in three modes. They are Classroom training, Instructor led online training and Self paced learning.
Classroom training – We have learning centres across India and we provide business analysis training in Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru, Mumbai, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Kochi and Coimbatore.
Instructor-led online training – We provide you the virtual classroom experience using video conferencing tools like Webex and GoToTraining. Our instructor will be there to assist you virtually just like a traditional classroom.
Self paced learning – Our self paced learning videos will be accessible whenever and where you want. All you need is an internet connection and you are good to go!
What are the prerequisites to take Pega training in Chennai?
There are no prerequisites for becoming a Pega developer/ Architect. The candidate should hold a bachelors degree in technology or business management.
Here are the few educational qualifications which recruiter asks for:
- MCA/M.Sc Computer science
- MBA (Any specialization)
- B.Com/B.Sc (with process or IT related experience)
- Having CRM and BPM knowledge is an added advantage
Who need to join this Pega training?
- Software Programmers/Team leaders
- Business Development/Sales executives
- Customer Service Representatives
- Quality Assurance
- Subject Matter Expert in IT/KPO/BPO
- IT/Helpdesk Support executives
- Business Analysts
- What is PEGA
- Why Choose PEGA
- Introduction to BPM
- Introduction to PRPC
- organization structure in pega BPM
- Operator ID
- Access Group
- Ruleset version ( Major-Minor-Patch)
- Locking and creating new Ruleset version
- Rule availabilities
- Validation and Display Properties
- PEGA Layouts
- Layouts of Screens
- Style Branding
- Navigation and Action Flows
- Skins and Containers
- Work flow
- Send correspondence
- Work status
- Units of work
- Design correspondence
- Listeners in pega
- Connectors & Services
- Connect SQL
- Smart BPM
- Build for change
- Application Documents
- Application express
- PRPC frameworks
- Define PRPC classes
- Data branch
- Property Types and Modes – Single and page properties
- Map Value
- When Rule
- Decision Tree and Table
- Role of Rules DB
- Exposing column properties
- Link between rules and DB
- Basic tables
- Access group
- Rule resolution algorithm
- Ruleset version
- Operator ID
- Access role
- Rule Resolution
- Dynamic System Settings
- PEGA Classes
- Class Group
- Enterprise Class Structure
- Different flow shapes and purposes
- Flow Actions
- SLA – Creation, Usage
- Forward Chaining
- Backward Chaining
- Declare Constraints
- Declare Expressions
- Declare Triggers
- On Changes
- Common methods
- DB trace
- 10 guardrails
- Iterative approach
- Class structure
- Build for change
- Design intent driven process
- Security and object
- Live UI
The Pega training in Chennai will be for 4 Weeks (2 Weeks Workshop and 2 Weeks Project work). Here is how we have divided the schedule.
2 Weeks – Pega training in Chennai
2 Weeks – End to End project implementation, Hand holding till the participant get to work independently, Mock interviews, Resume preparation, Insights from real time Pega experts.
At the end of the course, you will become a Pega expertise and will be able to crack any interview and lead your IT career as a Pega developer/Architect
Timings of Pega training in Chennai
ONLINE (Instructor Led Training) – Monday to Friday – 4 Weeks
Batch 1 timings – 7:00 am to 9:00 am IST
Batch 2 timings – 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm IST
Note: The online training will be for 4 Weeks i.e, for 40 Hours
CLASSROOM – Our Schedule is completely flexible. Please contact us to know more about the classroom sessions.
Class timings – Flexible
Note: Lunch and High tea will be served during the program
Though we conduct Pega training in Chennai, we also conduct workshops in the following cities. To register or know more please contact us and will get back to you asap.
Course fee for pega training in Chennai and other cities is Rs.15000.
Payment can be made though Net banking, Debit and Credit card.