Servicenow Administrator Training in New Delhi
When you enroll in Servicenow Administrator training in New Delhi, you’ll delve into the role and responsibilities of the Servicenow Administrator – maintaining the servicenow applicaton, Customizing, Configuring them and improving the productivity of the adopted process
Learn techniques for the process and project success every step of the way-from customization to building and managing the business functions by creating SLAs, workflows, managing service catalogs , maintaining and setting up users to meet the business requirements.
Through hands-on exercises on live projects, you’ll learn to administer the enterprise level application by using techniques that will work for a variety of projects and audiences and can help the organization in achieving it’s goal.
What you will learn in this Servicenow Administrator Training in New Delhi?
- Service Now Overview and Introduction
- Core Configuration of Service Now
- Introduction to Knowledge base and Service Catalog
- Working with Ui Policies and UI Actions
- System Upgrades
- Create SLA &Schedule
- Scheduled Jobs
- Access Control List
- Content Management System(CMS)
How do we deliver Servicenow Administrator Training in New Delhi?
We deliver our training courses in three modes. They are Classroom training, Instructor led online training and Self paced learning.
Classroom training – We have learning centres across India and we provide business analysis training in Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru, Mumbai, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Kochi and Coimbatore.
Instructor-led online training – We provide you the virtual classroom experience using video conferencing tools like Webex and GoToTraining. Our instructor will be there to assist you virtually just like a traditional classroom.
Self paced learning – Our self paced learning videos will be accessible whenever and where you want. All you need is an internet connection and you are good to go!
What are the prerequisites to take Servicenow Administrator Training in New Delhi?
There are no prerequisites for becoming a Servicenow Administrator. The candidate should hold a bachelors degree in technology or business management.
Here are the few educational qualifications which recruiter asks for:
- MCA/M.Sc Computer science
- MBA (Any specialization)
- B.Com/B.Sc (with process or IT related experience)
Who need to join this Servicenow Administrator Training?
- Software Programmers/Team leaders
- Business Development/Sales executives
- Customer Service Representatives
- Quality Assurance
- Subject Matter Expert in IT/KPO/BPO
- IT/Helpdesk Support executives
- Business Analysts
- Introduction to Servicenow
- What is Servicenow?
- Why use Servicenow
- Who can use Servicenow
- History of Servicenow
- Features of Servicenow
- Objectives of Servicenow
- Lifecycle of Servicenow
- Servicenow Architecture
- Market Trends Servicenow
- Servicenow Prerequisites
- Cloud computing in Servicenow
- ITIL foundation Introduction
- Agile Methodology
- Navigation and users
- UI Policies Creation and modification
- Business Rules
- Client Scripts
- UI Actions
- Script Includes
- Event creation and email configuration
- Access Control Rules set up
- Scheduled Job logs
- Scheduled reporting
- Servicenow User Interface
- Forms and Lists
- User Administration
- Groups Creation
- User Accounts Configuration
- Assigning user roles and groups
- Tables and forms Creation
- Import sets, transform maps Creation
- Creating new tables, applications and modules
- Upgrade history and status viewing
- Update sets creation and application
- Update sets retrieving and application
- Best practices
- Homepage Administration
- System Administration Practices
- Creation of Read, Write and Create ACL on table and field level
- ACL Debugging
- Writing ACL Scripts
- Concepts of privileged system administration
- Creation of catalog items, order guides and record producers
- Workflow Administration, SLAs and Reports
- Performing workflow activities and administration
- Record Producer
- Order Guide
- Creation and application of SLAs
- Creation and modification of Reports
- Core Application and Configuration
- Defining SLAs
- Properties of SLAs
- SLA to task Attachments
- Schedule creation and child scheduling
- Site and page creation
- Defining Header, theme, style sheet
- Dynamic content block
- UI page, UI macros creation
The Servicenow Administrator training in New Delhi will be for 4 Weeks (2 Weeks Workshop and 2 Weeks Project work). Here is how we have divided the schedule.
2 Weeks – Servicenow Administrator Training in New Delhi
2 Weeks – End to End implementation, Hand holding till the participant get to work independently, Mock interviews, Resume preparation, Insights from real time Servicenow experts.
At the end of the course, you will become an expert in Servicenow Administration and will be able to crack any interview and lead your IT career as a Servicenow Administrator
Timings of Servicenow Administrator Training in New Delhi
ONLINE (Instructor Led Training) – Monday to Friday – 4 Weeks
Batch 1 timings – 7:00 am to 9:00 am IST
Batch 2 timings – 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm IST
Note: The online training will be for 4 Weeks i.e, for 40 Hours
CLASSROOM – Our Schedule is completely flexible. Please contact us to know more about the classroom sessions.
Class timings – Flexible
Note: Lunch and High tea will be served during the program
Though we conduct Servicenow Administrator Training in New Delhi, we also conduct workshops in the following cities. To register or know more please contact us and will get back to you asap.
Course fee for Servicenow Administrator Training in New Delhi and other cities is Rs.17000.
Payment can be made though Net banking, Debit and Credit card.