It gives the client, developer, and designer an opportunity to walk through the structure of the website without getting sidetracked by design elements such as colours and images. It is also known as a page schematic or screen blueprint which is a visual guide that represents the skeletal framework of a website or app. Additionally, interactive wireframes can simulate dynamic interface. The logical structure, links and expected user behaviour can be checked and optimized. This can serve both the internal design process within an agency as well as the coordination with the clients.
- What is the Average Salary of a Business Analyst August 5, 2020
- What are Some Agile Estimation Techniques July 30, 2020
- What is the Difference Between a Business Analyst and a Scrum Master July 27, 2020
- What are the Different Types of Backlogs July 24, 2020
- What is the Difference Between Scrum and Kanban July 22, 2020